Monday, March 19, 2007

Feeling Like Crap

For some reason my legs have gone on vacation. I have no idea why. Maybe lack of miles 2 weekends ago after my Sylvan street sweeping incident, maybe too much intensity during the week, maybe bad nutrition. Went on the Ghisallo ride saturday plus riding there and back. I was at my limit on the two climbs and totally pooped out on the way back. Felt totally bonked riding back home. Maybe a fluke? Went for another 3 hrs yesterday with 2x20min threshold plus several 3 min VO2max. Unable to maintain my normal 310W on the second 20 min effort. Did 2 of the VO2 intervals and was hardly able to keep 340W on the second. Again, totally bonked. Limped home. Now my hamstring is sore down by the knee and my legs are cramping occasionally even 18 hours later. I was looking forward to getting my ass kicked at Tues worlds this week, but I think I better give it a rest. It's my best friend's wife's birthday too and they want to go to Tony's that night. Hmmmm, Tony's or ass kicking?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home